The employees and staff of Abby’s Legendary Pizza are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of our customers. It is our strict policy not to share, sell, or in any way disclose information about our clients to any other party except as required to process and deliver orders.
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to dominos.com that identifies you individually.
This website will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
You can visit and browse the Abby’s Legendary Pizza website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. This website may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of abbys.com, or to opt-in to receive Abby’s Legendary Pizza information through another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Abby’s Legendary Pizza may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- Processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- Providing services and support to users;
- Improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- Providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Abby’s Legendary Pizza and its affiliates;
- Responding to your questions, inquiries, comments, and instructions;
- Maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Abby’s Legendary Pizza uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. Abby’s Legendary Pizza may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
Simply speaking, a cookie is a small piece of data which is contained on the user’s computer and attached to information about the user. We use persistent cookies. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of Information
Abby’s Legendary Pizza does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. Abby’s Legendary Pizza may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. Abby’s Legendary Pizza may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Special Offers and Updates
Some users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. If you do not wish to receive future emails, there is a link to unsubscribe included with the email.
Abby’s Legendary Pizza maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from Abby’s Legendary Pizza in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. Abby’s Legendary Pizza restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please take note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
Notification of Changes
Abby’s Legendary Pizza reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Abby’s Legendary Pizza will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.
Abby’s Legendary Pizza
1960 River Road
Eugene, OR 97404